- Formal or informal agreements pertaining to sharing identities of accepted students with other institutions.
- Communications with individuals at other institutions pertaining to identities of accepted students
- Internal documents regarding such communication pertaining to identities of accepted students.
- Documents pertaining to actions or decisions based in whole or part on identities of students accepted at other universities.
- Admission record of such identified students.
*** K. Todd Wallace is an attorney at Wallace Meyaski in New Orleans. He has nearly 20 years of experience in the legal and business professions with established excellence in trial advocacy, negotiation, strategic and initiative planning, government relations, mergers and acquisitions, and team building. See http://www.walmey.com/our-attorneys/k-todd-wallace/